Light and Sound
Modular Display offers light, sound, video, stage and special effects from individual components to complete system packages for a variety of uses including Live Performance, Religious Concerts, Club parties, Background Music, TV show ,Public Address, Corporate shows to a full blown Heavy Metal gig. Our unique background in the audio field provides us access to the newest gear, and our client roster includes a lot of challenging environments. Our experience for almost 2 decades in the industry helped us in planning, designing and executing in any given situation.
Whether your need is a sound system for a musical seating 10,000 people or a small neighborhood House Party we will be happy to sit down with you and offer solutions. In case your event offers more challenge, we go back to our drawing boards until we come up with more solutions.
Understanding the principles of space, light and color is key in creating warm and inviting gathering spaces as well as providing the right tools to create dramatic and colorful presentations in performance spaces. Our light design team understands how to bring the latest in lighting technology and combine with creativity to bring out beauty in all situations. We guarantee our clients that our solutions and technology does not come with a heavy price tag. We can always talk about it over a cup of coffee.
If your requirement does not call for a whole sound system and lighting package services, we also offer a rent per item basis like guitar amps, drums, digital piano and synth, moving lights, LED pars, stage, headset communications, wireless mics, smoke machines, projectors, conference systems and audio reinforcements.
OUR SERVICES COVERS THE FF:
- Schools and Universities – Foundation day, School concert, Battle of the Bands, musical play, theater, beauty pageant, seminars, JS Prom, Alumni events etc.
- Churches – Praise and worship, fund raising concert, musical play, festivals, pageants etc.
- Corporate – Product launching, marketing events, concerts, sales rally, Christmas parties, sendoff party, mall shows, conference and seminars etc.
- Government agencies and NGO- anniversary, town fiesta, tourism events, program launching, Christmas parties, pageants, seminars and conference,
- Private individual – Debut party, wedding, anniversary, birthday party, baptism, sendoff party, family reunion etc.
- Sports – competition, tournament and awarding ceremonies.
For our Rental Packages please click here
Frequently asked questions:
1. Do you have time limit?
Our standard time limit is 5 hours from the start of the show. Set up time does not count. Overtime is always negotiable.
2. Is the 50% down payment refundable in case of the booking cancellation?
Not really, but we make exceptions for ACT of GOD like Typhoon, Earthquake and others alike.
3. Do we need to pay additional amount for early ingress?
We usually come in early to avoid the rush but if it’s a day before, we usually charge half of the contract price.
4. Do we need to pay the same amount for unused items in the packages?
Yes, since it’s a package.
5. Can we request for additional equipment if items are not included in the packages?
Yes. We have a separate listings of equipment available for rental. Please refer to this page.
6. Do you have Djs for party packages?
We have spinners that will play music for you but if you need a DJ, we can bring in one for an additional fee.
7. What is the difference between spinner, sound technician and Dj?
A spinner is the one who plays background music and scoring, the sound technician tweaks the overall sound while the DJ mixes the music non-stop for dancing. It can’t be done by a single person alone.
8. Do you need to make ocular visits of the venue?
Only if we are not familiar with the venue and if necessary.
9. Do we need to provide food and refreshment for the crew?
Yes. For Lunch and Dinner. But if required to come in very early, we would request for breakfast. But If you won’t be able to provide for some reason, cash equivalent will do.
10. Do you provide all the music required for the event?
We have music provided usually of our choice but if you need a track that is not available with us, you will provide the CD.
11. Who provides permits, parking space and fees etc.?
You will need to arrange all permits necessary and parking space for the delivery truck to avoid delay.
12. Do you accept out of town services?
Yes on a conditional basis. As long as lodging, security and all travel issues are arranged.
13. Do you attend technical meetings and rehearsals?
Yes at least once, this will enable us to understand better the flow of the show.
14. Do you follow strictly the technical rider for the show?
We usually give the equivalent that is available to us.
15. Are the package prices negotiable?
YES, we negotiate first before we proceed.
16. What makes you different from the other suppliers?
Our decades of experience, our passion, our commitment, the equipment and we make your event our event.