Modular Display is a comprehensive systems design, installation and product supply company with professional expertise in the fields of pro audio, acoustic design, theatrical and architectural lighting. Our staff draws from diverse backgrounds and extensive experience in all areas of performance systems. We recognize that each market is different, and apply our collective expertise to meet those unique challenges.
With our experience in touring for almost 2 decades, we were able to integrate our knowledge and expertise in designing and installing in any of the most challenging projects.
Our unique approach has brought Modular Display products and integrations to hotels, restaurant, bars, schools, houses of worship, entertainment complexes, corporate, recording studios and broadcast facilities throughout the country.
Modular Display offers a wide variety of services including Audio, Video and Lighting Design and Installation for all types of venues
Other Services Include:
- Acoustical Analysis and Design – We will furnish a full acoustical analysis with reports and drawings as well as provide recommendations for architectural structure and treatments.
- Conceptualization – We will assist the customer in determining which elements will be best suited for the venue or event.
- Preliminary Specifications – We provide the general specifications for all areas of the project.
- Budgetary Stage – An important and sensitive area of any project is the cost to the customer. Modular Display will complete an itemized cost schedule for all systems.
- Scheduling – A commencement and completion schedule will be determined by working with the owners, architects and other subcontractors.
- Shop Drawings – Our design departments will develop a full drawing set to be used for approval and construction.
- Preliminary Visits – A Project Supervisor will be chosen and a site visit will follow appropriately.
- Site Installation – The Project Supervisor and a team will begin the installation as per schedule.
- Testing and Commissioning – Upon completion the system will be tested and all operators trained.
- Documentation – All pertinent literature and manuals will be delivered to the customer or consultant.
- As-Built Drawings – Updated drawings and CAD documents will be completed and delivered to the customer upon project completion.
Follow-up Support and Services – A standard warranty is provided and extended coverage and service plans are available upon request.